Sunday 23 June 2019

Remember Why I Started, Why I am Here in My Page.

this pict i take 3 years ago, in a "a scary & horror place in my hometown"

Before i started, lets say MashaaAllah TabarakAllah.

It's a bit talk about my self. i just doing self talking, why i make this blog, and why i back after years and keep writing now.


I am not a person who want to doing something because others people is do that. I will do something and thinking it before i do, if i like i will do if not i will not, as simple as that, maybe because of that sometimes i want keep hiding behind this page and not write some of word lol.

So in this page i am going to asking my self why i started write and make this page, yala...

I still remember i was created this blog at 2011, 8 years ago, ya i know its verry loooong time right? i still remember that, it's when i am in high school! and now i was finish my high school, and my Uni to! I don't know why, when i writing what i want is full of joy, if i write in my mood when i am happy i can share my happiness, if i write here when i am sad i can forget my sadness. I'd like to write, before i write in my blog, sometimes i write in facebook notes long time ago.

Time flies so fast
Sometimes i am thinking that i want to stop writing, then i asking my self? why you want to stop? no i don't have any reason.

I asking my self, look at the page infront my laptop, stare to my laptop, and go back to check my tiny page, yes this page. 

Everyone ask to the google about everything that they're need.
Everyone also share everything about they're life in their social media. How about me? yes i do the same. i was share everything in my social media, untill the time i thinking, is it right? what i am doing is right?

Sometimes i am afraid that i am doing is useless... is nothing...
I am afraid, everything have hisab right? in our after life?
so yes i am afraid.

I am afraid that what i share in my social media is nothing, just want people see about my life? so what the point about that? i know i have nothing but i can try to inspiring other people with a litlle things that i can right? , if i can't inspiring other people so i try to giving something for em.

This page..
now...
I want to be with you, grow you to giving a litle things to other people who comes here, i know i can't doing a big things now but we can with a litle things i hope 

I hope after i make a content i can stop doing share only about my life, only about share what i eat or what i am doing in a day. 

I want this tiny page can help you all who click this page, find any information, make you know something that you need here, i hope.


Keep in touch with amalia click :

Instagram 


Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment